A license is granted, free of charge (whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?), to whomever agrees to the following terms:
- NonCommercial — You may not use the material for commercial purposes. Exceptions where applicable.
- NoDerivatives — If you remix, transform, or build upon the material, you may not distribute the modified material.
- Bugs have to be reported upon identification. That allow us to maintain a high quality standard.
- The download is not to be offered through your infrastructure, but rather through a link to our downloads area.
- The server owners have to make sure, that, in a timely manner, their users are informed about plugin updates.
No additional restrictions — You may not apply legal terms or technological measures that legally restrict others from doing anything the license permits.
You do not have to comply with the license for elements of the material in the public domain or where your use is permitted by an applicable exception or limitation.
No warranties are given. The license may not give you all of the permissions necessary for your intended use. For example, other rights such as publicity, privacy, or moral rights may limit how you use the material.